Paranormal North West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal North West

Forum for Paranormal North West investigation group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Dillon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickD

Nick Dillon Empty
PostSubject: Nick Dillon   Nick Dillon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:46 am

Hi. I'm Nick Dillon. I'm 28 years old and live in Spokane. I have a degree in psychology and work as a youth counselor. I've been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a kid. I'm not really sure why, but it has always fascinated me. I love to watch all the paranormal TV shows (even the stupid, over the top ones) and have always wanted to be able to do what they do. I also love reading books, websites, or anything else about ghosts or other paranormal phenomenon.

Like everyone else on here, I would love to find answers. I tend to be a skeptical, scientific minded person, but I do lean more toward the believer side of things. I like to see proof and evidence. I'm not 100% sure that I believe in ghosts yet, but I would like to think that there's something else beyond this life. I've seen some pretty believable evidence and even had a few possible experiences at work, but nothing that has convinced me 100%. I would love to capture that one piece of evidence or have that experience that will erase and shadow of doubt.
Back to top Go down

Nick Dillon
Page 1 of 1